The buildings are a fine collection of mid to late Victorian school buildings in the Gothic style. The majority were built during the period 1859 to 1889 with a modern connecting toilet block being built in c.1996. The buildings were used as a school from 1860 to 2011.
The property has been carefully refurbished and converted into 7 residential properties. All of the original features of the property have been kept and enhanced showing off all the details of the brickwork, stonework and roof tile designs.
One of the oldest features of the property and still being used on a daily bases and have been since the buildings construction are the solid wooden doors. These were individually lovingly renovated by a master craftsman to prolong their life for another 100 years.
The property now has a new purpose in life and is once again in daily use for the next generations to enjoy.